Monday, September 23, 2013

Emmy Inspiration

So I don't know if any of you watched the Emmy's last night, but there were lots of BEAUTIFUL white dresses that could definitely double for wedding dresses.  Here are some of my favorites from the night!


                                  
                                  
                                             
(Kerry Washington in Marchesa, Padma Lakshmi in Kaufmanfranco, Claire Danes in Armani Prive, Taylor Schilling in Thakoon, Malin Ackerman in Marchesa)

How great do all these ladies look?!  My favorites are Taylor and Malin.  I could so see that Thakoon dress being worn by a modern NYC bride. And Malin's mermaid gown screams wedding dress.  I wouldn't be surprised if we saw that on some brides soon.  What are your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment